Hirer: Jakob Breitfuss GmbH & Co KG
- Backup – obligatory identification: The renter has to leave a copy of an ID card or credit card.
- Theft: The rented objects are not insured against theft. In case of theft or loss the full replacement value needs to be paid.
- Inspection: The customer confirms that the rental equipment was checked by himself to make sure that there are no obvious defect and the material is fully functional. Any defects need to be reported to the rental staff immediately. The renter is reliable for any damage that occur during the rental period.
- Personal responsibility: The hirer is not liable for any damage to equipment or people that occur by or with rental material. Using our equipment is on your own risk. The customer must pay for any damage to the equipment except for war and tear material. Further the renter agrees that he is liability-insured to guarantee the cover of the possible damages which could happen.
- Routs choice: The selection of the terrain and the routes on which the rental object, including any accessories, is used is carried out at the discretion, the responsibility and risk of the renter. When using the bicycle on the trails of the Bike Circus, the bike park rules of conduct shall be applicable.
- Bike service: The hirer recommends a free daily bike service.
- Cleaning and returning: The clean rental material must be returned on the last rental day until 5 pm. When exceeding the agreed rental period, the additional rental period will be subsequently charged. Upon early return there is just a refund with a doctor’s confirmation.
- Persons under age: Persons from 16 to 18 years must have the permission and the consent of a parent or guardian. For renters less than 16 years a parent or guardian must sign the rental terms and conditions.